Saturday, August 3, 2013

CLASSIC CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES

I know it's been quite long but I'm back!!!


Let me start with this, my 4-year old has a sweet tooth just like his Tatay (father) and so I decided to bake something that he will truly enjoy. I started searching for a chocolate chips cookies recipe and I got one from Pinterest




These classic chocolate chips cookies  are fun to do and so yummy and chewy that I think it is a waste not to share it with you. The batch I made yielded 11 large cookies  (almost the size of a saucer) but my son and I  cannot keep our hands off this sinful snacks that we ended up with just three cookies come night time!!! Just tellin',  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! 

Now I know you cannot wait to try this one out so here's the link to Emily's blog where I got the recipe --- www.nourishem.com

Enjoy the oven heat!!! Mwwaaahhh!!! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems Cookie tripping in the house is becoming more frequent lately.
    Please accept my potluck sis.
    Please enjoy and Share
    Live a fantastic life :-)
    http://www.nobakefortunecookies.com/2012/07/fortune-cookie-118.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pareng Pepz! Di kita nabigyan, di bale next time you drop by tyak pababaunan kita. :)

      Delete